Will Your Family’s Wealth Be Safe And Secure When The Next Global Financial Crisis Comes?
If you are looking for a way to preserve your wealth when the next global financial crisis comes, then this could be the most important letter you read.
Back in the 1930s, the good, hardworking people of the United States started hoarding gold as a way of protecting their wealth in the face of a global recession.
It seemed a sensible move – after all, gold had always been a hedge against economic and financial meltdowns and it didn’t get much worse than the Great Depression.
But then in 1933, with the stroke of a pen, President Roosevelt signed Executive Order 6102 which made owning gold illegal and required citizens to sell their gold back to the Federal Reserve or face a fine and up to 10 years in prison.
UK investors faced a similar situation in 1966, when the government made it illegal to hold more then four gold coins without a licence.
So gold, the first choice for many investors in times of global crisis, hasn’t always been the safe haven it is supposed to be.
But the global financial crisis of 2008 saw:
The Birth Of An
Alternative To Gold
It’s called Bitcoin.
Now, for the first time, there is a way to hold wealth in a form that not only has all the desirable characteristics of gold, but which also offers unprecedented anonymity and security against interference by companies, governments or other authorities.
But with big banks now holding more than 10 times the level of derivatives than when the banking system collapsed in 2008, time may be short to decide whether gold, Bitcoin or some other asset is going to best protect your wealth when the music stops again.
The ‘Bitcoin and Litecoin survival Guide’ is the answer.
This easy to read guide is designed to quickly get you up to speed so you can decide if Bitcoin is right for you, and teaches you how to avoid all the pitfalls if you decide it is.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn:
- The fundamental rules built into Bitcoin that makes it safer than pretty much any other form of investment, including gold (especially if you follow the guidelines in this guide)
- A simple calculation that reveals the staggering upside potential of Bitcoin as an investment, especially in the event of another global financial crisis or a gold liquidity shock.
- Why Bitcoin isn’t as private and anonymous as you might think, and the simple measures that will stop other people from being able to trace details of all your transactions and holdings.
- A “hacker proof” way of storing Bitcoins and Litecoins that makes your investment safer than storing gold at Fort Knox (and with none of the annual storage fees that gold has either).
- The quick and reliable way to ensure your computer is virus free – even if you don’t have anti-virus protection software installed (as long as you can search Google, you can do this)
- Why your most secure password is likely to be easy pickings for a professional password cracker (and an easy to remember, almost bulletproof method of creating passwords that is recommended by cryptographers)
- How to know if investing in Bitcoins or Litecoins is for you (and step by step instructions that will get you up and running today if you decide that it is).
- The key things you absolutely must consider before mining your own coins.
- How to choose the right “wallet” software (we reveal the pros and cons of different types of wallet so you can make an informed choice).
- The human weakness that makes certain types of Bitcoin address prone to ‘pickpocketing’ from thieves (and how to make sure you’re not the poor sucker who gets their investment cleaned out).
- The easily avoidable mistake that causes people to be robbed again and again… sometimes even YEARS after the first time (this is so easy to avoid, its shocking how many people put themselves at risk).
- 4 vital questions to ask yourself before investing in alternative crypto-currencies (armed with these, you’ll instantly know whether to dabble in an “altcoin” or avoid it like the plague)
- How to set up your Bitcoin holdings so that your core investment is safe even if you use Bitcoin for day-to-day transactions (you wouldn’t dream of taking your life-savings out with you in cash, so here’s how to avoid making that mistake online)
- How a popular method of securing your wallet from accidental loss could actually make your computer backups even more valuable to a thief.
- Two checks you must always make before deleting a wallet, even if the wallet looks empty. (Fail to make either one of these checks and you risk losing your money forever.)
- Why accepting Bitcoin as a merchant is safer than accepting credit cards, as long as you follow one of two simple rules.
- How you can hold the key to your Bitcoin or Litecoin investment entirely in your mind, with no evidence that you own them recorded anywhere else… and why doing this is a terrible idea (Hint: this has NOTHING to do with you being hit by a bus).
- The small but critical difference in wallet types that determines whether your investment is at risk or not (when you know this, you’ll be able to minimise 99% of the risk of Bitcoins by using the right wallet for the job)
- Three extra security measures that make creating a wallet for long term storage of Bitcoins or Litecoins so secure that even the NSA would struggle to break into it.
- How the secure password guidelines used in much of the commonly used software around the world actually encourages people to create surprisingly weak passwords (and chances are, your most “secure” password is also in this easily crackable format).
- Why the Bitcoin and Litecoin networks now offer unprecedented security against interference by companies, governments or other authorities (unlike gold, which has a habit of being confiscated by governments in times of financial crisis)
- How the laws of mathematics, the strict rules of Bitcoin and other people’s misfortune will tend to create an upward trend in the value of your investment over time.
- And much much more!
The Bitcoin and Litecoin survival guide is delivered in PDF format and is purposely short and to the point. In fact, you can easily read it in one sitting, and start putting the information to use the very same day.
And you can download it today for $47.00.
It also comes with a 60 day no-quibble money back guarantee which means that if for any reason you are not delighted we will cheerfully refund your money.
But here’s a word of warning:
If you are looking to be dazzled with the intricate details of elliptical curve cryptography or interested in exploring the philosophy and politics behind an open-source currency, then this is not the guide for you.
And if $47.00 is a big strain on your budget, don’t buy it.
Otherwise, to download “The Bitcoin and Litecoin Survival Guide” click this link:
The guide is easy to read, well laid out, and very informative. And it covers Litecoins too! Highly recommended.
~ Lloyd, Portsmouth
“I had been holding bitcoins for a few months and was shocked at how easily a hacker could have stolen them. I now feel much more aware of the potential issues and have taken steps to stay secure.”
~ Paul, Croydon
“This guide has not only changed the way I think about Bitcoins, it has also changed the way I handle all the websites I’m registered with. Worth reading, even if you don’t end up investing in Bitcoins!”
~ Larry, Birmingham, Al